Tuesday, June 5, 2007

week 4 weigh in

Ok, I can't believe that it's week 4! Time has flown by.

Weigh In - Tuesday 6/5/07

165.8

-1 lb!

Ok, I'll take it but I really want to lose a bit more than 1 per week. Just being impatient, knowing I have made mistakes and that they are stopping me from losing the weight faster.

My kickboxing class was good. The first day, last Tuesday, we didn't really do much of anything besides some ab work and my abs were sore the next day. Thursday was a full on class - 1 hour 15 minutes. 30 minutes of cardio, 30 weights and 15 abs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to take a kickboxing class!! I use to do Taebo and loved it. I gained a pound this past week *groan* I have the exercise down, but slip up on the diet. You are doing great. Slow and steady wins the race!! ((Hugs))

Denise said...

Congrats on losing a pound sweety.

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on the pound lost! I am doing the Abs Diet (not really a diet, more of changing eating habits!) and it has great ideas for food choices. I've posted some details on my blog.